Monday, October 24, 2011

Human Body Eggsperiment: Protect That Brain!

Our last brain-related activity was to design a helmet that would protect our egg pilot in a fall. The shell, I told them, was his skull; the egg white and yolk was his brain. Then I left the kids to it!

LD designed a balloon-encased egg protector. 

 
 
DD designed a construction paper protective cloak:
Mom designed a cotton ball-play dough helmet:
I took the photo before covering it entirely.
Then it was time for the big drop:
 




We checked to see which egg pilots survived.


DD's made it through unscathed:
Mom's design was a bust:
LD's egg pilot survived and lived to see another fall (and another and another!)
 


3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. We used to do this when I taught a summer science camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it. This is the best brain involving activity that I have seen so far. Can't wait to do it with my little scientist. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    Warm hugs
    Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great joy in my heart to share this to the entire public on how Dr Osato cures me from herpes1&2 with his herbs, I never believe it will work because the doctors keep saying there is no cure but I was desperate and needed to get this thing out of my body. I saw a comment online testifying how Dr Osato cure her from herpes and hpv and i contact Dr Osato and explain my problem to him and he prepare the cure and send it to me through UPS,which i use it just the way He instructed me and thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure. I went to my doctor for a checkup after 14days of taking the herbs and I did a blood test which i tested Herpes1&2 Negative and my doctor booked me for another appointment after 4 weeks to confirm my result and i retested again after 4 weeks and my result was still Negative and my doctor assured me that the virus is completely gone from my system. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HIV/AIDS and HERPES that Dr Osato took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my Uncle and his wife from HPV. Dr Osato heals with natural herbs. Please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347051705853. His website is osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com and he is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, COLD SORE, CANCER of all kinds,DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete