Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham Preschool Activity


I made this a while ago, but never got around to introducing it to ED.  It was a big hit the yesterday.  Then DD came over and wanted to play.  I had a number of extra eggs and ham without a letter on the reverse side, so they took turns trying to find the letter for their plate. If they got a blank egg or ham it was the other person's turn.

I don't remember where I saw this idea, but it obviously goes with the book Green Eggs and Ham. I don't remember why I chose the letter R--we were probably doing rainbows at that time (as I recall).


You might be interested in this post Preschool at Home: Learning Letters 

Other books-and-activities we did when the kids were little:






See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page. Don’t forget to sign up for our Homeschool Den Newsletter! ~Liesl


Don't miss our other preschool posts. This page has links to dozens of our Preschool Activities!!
You will find all of these posts over at our new location (homeschoolden.com)


Don't miss our HUGE List of Things to Do with Your Toddler or Preschooler with 100+ Activities (It's a free printable)
http://homeschoolden.com/2016/02/23/a-huge-list-of-activities-to-do-with-your-preschooler-100-activities/


Here are a few of our more popular posts:

Preschool at Home: Activities You Can Do with Your 2-4 Year Olds (Fine Motor Skills)

Preschool Math Activities for ages 2 1/2 to 3 1/2

Preschool at Home: Science for 2-5 Year Olds (and Up!)

Your kids might also enjoy the activities in our Dinosaur Packet.

See you again soon over at our new location homeschoolden.com or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! ~Liesl

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love this idea and actually made the eggs and pan to use with this. My daughter loved it... I thought I would share with you the gameboard I made... please let me know your thoughts.

    http://www.bellemerlearning.com/2012/02/09/literacy-bag-green-eggs-ham/

    ReplyDelete